Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tonight, Tonight, mumble, mumble, Maria, Tony

So I've never actually seen West Side Story, but that song is both addictive and funny. That has absolutely nothing to do with my actual post, so excuse the divertion.
Tonight was crazy fun. It started with a gallery opening at my school, then the Orange Circle (which for you non-southern Californians is where they filmed That Thing You Do! and it looks like a step back in time to the mid century- it's awesome), then dinner at a fabulous hole in the wall Italian place, splitting dulce de leche cheesecake three ways, hanging with Jack the Pumpkin, and hitting Target and CVS before the close in search of the absolute perfect lipstick, which by the way we totally found.
Add in a dash of Joan Jett, Disney sing-a-long, and big green tractors, and the night was a fantabulous success.
Also I found out Sugarland may be playing Summer Under the Stars in LA this summer. If that's true, I'M TOTALLY GOING! I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment