Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Ring is Stuck on My Finger... It's Off Now

There were sheep near the parking lot outside my school in the morning, but when my cousin came to pick me up in the afternoon, the sheep were gone.
Today I watched Glee for the first time (on youtube) and am now hooked and going to start watching the show immediately.
In other news, Norms is amazing. My steak was on special. We got a pie from Marie Calendar's and it was de-licious.
My cousin is sitting here- she's fierce, and going to The Used show tomorrow, which is going to be ahhhhhhmazing.
Today was a good day. I have the next couple days off since I was supposed to go camping, but Disneyland and beach bike riding and maybe Sprinkles cupcakes will be happening instead, which is a good enough substitute.
Now it's time for bed. Good night all.
"Never alone"- Sara Evans will send me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment